* THE DEVON STRUT SUPPORTS PROJECT PEGASUS *
Project Pegasus, through the provision of a central phone number at the Devon & Cornwall Police Constabulary , provides a mechanism for the reporting of unusual activity or behaviour within the aviation environment, believed or suspected to be linked to acts of crime or preparatory acts of terrorism.
Project Pegasus provides for the collation and assessment of all information and intelligence relating to such suspicious activity or behaviour in circumstances that could be linked to criminal or terrorist activity or acts of a preparatory nature. It allows for the appropriate deployment of assets and resources from Devon & Cornwall Constabulary and its partner agencies in response to a potential or defined threat.
Project Pegasus’s activities in the Aviation environment include:
• Targeting organised crime in the airstream
• Deterring acts of terrorism
• Maintaining a community policing presence
• Providing the first response to acts of terrorism and emergency incidents
• Collecting and analysing aviation intelligence
• Conducting investigations
So, whenever you see any activity or behaviour that you feel is suspicious, call the central number 08452- 777444
Download the Project Pegasus Document here